TIESS goal is to combine different academic and scientific networks, allowing for holistic approaches and understandings, and placing the Institute, through its membership, to a privileged position in order to contribute in diverse research efforts.
In a primary level TIESS will try to contribute in the following directions:
1) Climate change (political ground, socio-historical context, technical solutions and ethical stances)
2) Postdemocracy, Empire and Neoliberalism.
3) Extreme right parties in E.U.
4) International Environmental Politics (biodiversity, genetic resources for food and agriculture, food security, food security, deep sea mining and environmental management)
5) Theory and politics of the commons.
6) Populism and populist parties in Europe.